tinyBuild GAMES announced that they are launching the Nintendo 3DS version of Punch Club. The game has been completely rebuilt from ground-up to take advantage of 3DS’ dual screens. To celebrate, they made a little trailer, which you can see below.
About Punch Club
Released a year ago with the infamous Twitch Plays Punch Club initiative — where the developer wouldn’t launch the game until Twitch beat it — Punch Club is a boxing management tycoon game. Train hard, fight crocodiles and find love. Earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who brutally murdered your father.
Check out what Steam users think.
Punch Club Full description:
Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines. Your goal is clear, but how you get there depends on whether you want to legitimately climb the rankings, or take the more ridiculous, shady route.
Along the way you’ll want to focus your talents. Will you take the Way of the Tiger, the Way of the Turtle, or the Way of the [other one?]? Your strength, accuracy and agility all depends on whichever Way enlightens your path. Do you have stripes, or flippers?
And every decision will matter, especially in your social life. You’ll be juggling friendships, love life, work, recreational time, relationships, and possible stardom, all alongside your gym time and fighting aligators. It’s not all just pumping iron, you know.
- Fighter management sim with RPG and tycoon elements
- Find out who killed your father, and maybe learn something about yourself along the way
- Heavily story-driven, with multiple different narrative branches and game endings to discover
- Get as deep with stats as you like, and find your own way through extensive skill trees
- Gorgeous pixel visuals with 80-90s references and nostalgia all over the place
Here is the Punch Club Nintendo 3DS Trailer:
PUNCH CLUB will be launching on Nintendo 3DS on February 19, 2017.