Circle 5 Studios has released a new PS4 trailer for Primal Carnage: Extinction.
About the Game:
Primal Carnage: Extinction is a class-based online multiplayer shooter unlike any other, featuring fast-paced combat, diverse environments, and over-the-top action. On a mysterious island overrun with prehistoric monsters, you can choose to fight as a variety of legendary dinosaurs or to join the human mercenary team armed with a unique, distinctive, and destructive arsenal aimed at making these bloodthirsty beasts extinct once and for all. Will you use a sniper rifle or flaming chainsaw to bring these hulking creatures to their knees? Will you swoop, stomp, or chew through the puny human intruders? The only real question is can you survive?
- Twelve Diverse Environments – Extinction features twelve unique environments, including 3 all new maps: ‘Transfer’, ‘Verdant’, and ‘Contingency’.
- Two Gamemodes At Launch – Primal Carnage features two gamemodes: Team Deathmatch and Get to the Chopper, an objective-based gamemode
- Unique Dinosaur Gameplay – Experience the relentless power of 9 unique dinosaur classes. Sneaking, blinding, charging, eating, or flying- there’s no shortage of ways to destroy the enemy team.
- 5 Human Classes – Survive the island as one of 5 distinct human classes. Obtain and equip new weapons and items using a loadout system.
- Steam Economy Support – Players now have a variety of outfits, weapon skins, hats and other accessories to choose from for their human characters as well as quills, feathers, spikes, chains, horns, and a variety of new skins to attach to their dinosaurs.
- Item Drop System – The game will now reward players These items can be traded and sold through the Steam marketplace!
To celebrate the 2-Year anniversary of the brand and the birth of the sequel, the Primal Carnage team is hosting its Extinction Event through November, where players can unlock ingame items by signing up with the game’s official social media channels. As different goals are reached, new items for human and dinosaur characters will be available at launch for the all players for free.
Source: Official Website