Tactical war will outlive mankind. Sanity won’t
Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based tactical and psychological strategy game.
At the dawn of our third millennium, mankind went extinct, leaving behind a deeply affected planet Earth. Ferocious mutated animals, household robots converted to warfare and inventive monkeys in tracksuits battle it out to decide the fate of the human heritage.
Through online PvP or local campaigns, pick your faction and strategize your victory. Be wary, your enemy will be equally armed.
- No room for randomness: All your victories on the battlefield will be rightfully earned.
- A psychological game of bluff: A champion is hidden in your enemy lines. Unmasking and killing him will grant your squad a substantial advantage.
- An absurd and original post-apocalyptic background: Will you lead the brute force of wild animals, the oiled mechanisms of household robots or the wits and minds of intellectual apes to rule the Earth?
- Faction-specific campaigns: Depending on your choice you will either fight for R-Patch, Wraak, or Anthropists beliefs. Find out how the battles for domination went down
Supported by PLAYDIUS Entertainment, Studio Chahut is giving its debut with Post Human W.A.R believing that the turn-based genre deserves a fun, brand new universe.
Today, Post Human W.A.R enters into a 2-month early access period with the goal to:
- Balance the units and factions
- Balance the maps and strategies
- Gather and respond to the feedback of the community
- Bug correction
Watch the Post Human W.A.R Teaser Trailer:
Post Human W.A.R is now on Steam Early Access.