Paris, France, March 24, 2016. Plug In Digital Label and indie studio Binary Dream today released PolyRace a fast-paced futuristic racing game featuring an infinite amount of tracks for massive replayability, on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux. The game is priced at $12.99, but this week a special launch promo code gives a 15% discount.
“I was inspired by so many classic racing games, but I wanted to put my own unique spin on the genre to appeal to all types of players from hard-core racers to old school sci-fi racing fans,” said PolyRace developer Vincent Themereau.
- Strategic Decisions –
- Choose from 4 different hovercrafts, each with its own physic properties and unique sci-fi hull
- Remember the difficulty points on tracks and manage risks when boosting to achieve the best times.
- Fast-Paced Action –
- Hurtle through randomized tracks, navigating valleys, hills and mountains, long straight lines and narrow curves, all while avoiding collisions and paying attention to shields
- Replayability –
- Be constantly challenged on an unending amount of new levels developed by the game’s procedural level generator
- Modes for All Types of Players –
- Explore the maps with no time limits
- Achieve the fastest score in time attack race
- Challenge the world with the Race of the Day or challenge friends on identical tracks
- Endlessly race against the clock and collect time on the way to covering the longest distance
Here is the official PolyRace announcement trailer:
PolyRace is now available for PC, Mac and Linux on Steam.
Related: PolyRace Launching on Steam March 24