Nintendo’s Pokémon X & Y was released Saturday, October 12 and has already moved over 4 million units worldwide over a two-day period.
The series has sold over 245 million games since its inception in 2002:
- Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Pearl – Nintendo DS -17.63 Million
- Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Sapphire – Game Boy Advance – 16.22 Million
- Pokémon Black and Pokémon White -Nintendo DS – 15.42 Million
- Pokémon HeartGold and Pokémon SoulSilver – Nintendo DS -12.67 Million
- Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon LeafGreen – Game Boy Advance -12 Million
Have you played Pokémon X & Y yet? What did you think?