All the hottest video games of the holiday season will be on display when Nintendo visits select shopping malls across the United States from Nov. 23 to Dec. 20. Holiday shoppers who want to make a fun pit stop can try out the New Nintendo 3DS XL system and the Japanese sensation YO-KAI WATCH game, which just hit U.S. shores on Nov. 6.
In addition to YO-KAI WATCH, a large selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U games will also be available to play, including The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes and Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon for Nintendo 3DS, as well as Super Mario Maker and Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash for Wii U.
Visitors to Nintendo’s colorful interactive space can also check out the latest amiibo figures and receive free giveaways and Nintendo Holiday Gift Guides, while supplies last. Nintendo holiday “gurus” will be on-site to assist gift givers with questions, and provide recommendations to those looking for the perfect gift from Nintendo.
Holiday shoppers, Nintendo fans, Nintendo game experts
Nov. 23-Dec. 20
- MIAMI, FL – Dolphin Mall (Entry 5 near Marshalls HomeGoods) – 11401 NW 12th St., Miami, FL 33172
- King of Prussia, PA – King of Prussia Mall – 160 N. Gulph Road, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Schaumburg, IL – Woodfield Mall, 5 Woodfield Mall, Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Thousand Oaks, CA – The Oaks, 350 West Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Elmhurst, NY – Queens Center Mall, 90-15 Queens Blvd., Elmhurst, NY 11373
Source: Press Release