Möira is an action platformer that draws inspiration from the classic 8-bit portable games with a modern twist, memorable characters, lots of spells and awesome secrets! You play as Rubick, an young magician apprentice who’s searching for his missing master. In order to accomplish that, Rubick must travel through the Magic Kingdoms mimicking enemies’ powers and learning how to combine them using the staff his old master left to him. However, Rubick’s adventure won’t be easy since he’s going to fight against foes so powerful that are capable of distorting the limitations and break the rules of the land of Möira itself.
- Amazing 8-bit pixel art style!
- Lots of retro color palettes to choose.
- A ton of possibilities combining spells.
- An epic story.
- Funny non-cliché dialogues!
- A mix of old-school style gameplay with a convenient touch of modernity focused on fun.
- Easy to pick and play, hard to master.
- Amazing chiptune soundtrack inspired by not only retro, but also modern games.
- Gamepad support!
- Similar gameplay to famous platformers like Kirby, Mega Man, Duck Tales, Wonder Boy and more!