Zen Studios has released the Xbox 360 title update notes for Pinball FX2.
Here are the changes you will see in today’s Pinball FX2 update:
- Table icons are now grouped into brand collections and the general presentation has been revised on the My Collection screen
- Fixed the leaderboard handling of the Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi table, so that challenges on this table will now work correctly, and scores are properly reflected on the leadeboards
- Fixed an issue on the Star Wars: Masters of the Force table, that may have caused the ball get stuck occasionally in the upper left bumper, completely failing a game session. A game restart was required to reset
- Fixed an issue on the Star Wars: Masters of the Force table, where both the active and captive balls could get stuck under the Sith Holocron pyramid. This issue also required a game restart to reset
- Fixed an issue on the Deadpool table, where Deadpool may have stuck at the mini pinball table, blocking the game to progress – a game restart was required to reset
- Fixed an issue on the Ms. Splosion Man table, where the “Sploded!” achievement was not granted if the player acquired more than the required 100 splodes
- Fixed an issue on the South Park: Super-Sweet Pinball table, where the ball may have not returned after completing main missions
- Fixed an issue on the Excalibur table, where game progression may have stopped after a multiball – a game restart was needed to reset
- Fixed an issue on the Fear Itself table, where the game may have hanged up if a character animation was interrupted in certain cases
- Fixed an issue on the Marvel’s The Avengers table, where Thor’s ball could occasionally get stuck if drained during a multiball
- Fixed an issue on the Paranormal table, where the flippers may got locked during a restarted the Levitation mode.