Obsidian Entertainment, the developer of Pillars of Eternity, Fallout: New Vegas and South Park: The Stick of Truth, together with Paradox Interactive, is proud to present the first part of a new expansion to the critically acclaimed CRPG, Pillars of Eternity.
Prepare to return to a world where the choices you make and the paths you choose shape your destiny. Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part I includes new features and content that recaptures the joy of exploration, the thrill of adventure, and the excitement of leading your own band of adventurers across a new fantasy realm and into monster-infested dungeons in search of lost treasures and ancient mysteries.
So gather your party once again and embrace adventure as you recapture the wonder, the nostalgia, and the thrill of classic RPGs with Obsidian’s Pillars of Eternity: The White March Part I.
- Raised level cap: Your party of six adventures can now level past level 12 to level 14. Additional levels also mean powerful new spells, abilities, and talents for all 11 classes.
- New areas to explore: Largely focused on the snowy environments inspired by Icewind Dale, the expansion will feature new quest hubs to enjoy, dungeons to explore, and fortresses to raid.
- Soulbound weapons: The expansion features mighty artifacts that grow stronger over time. These weapons gain different powers and attributes for each class that uses them.
- New companions: Part I of the expansion introduces two new companions you will be able to use throughout all of your adventures.
- Multi‐class talents: Classes will now have additional options to diversify and take on some of the abilities of other classes.
- Party AI: Now you will have the option to set AI scripts for your party, allowing you to focus on controlling the characters you care about most.
Here are the new screenshots:
Pillars of Eternity: The White March is being developed for PC, Mac and Linux.
Source: Press Release