The developer has been working closely with Pewds and his dedicated community of fans (he now has over 10 billion YouTube views) and the result is PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist, a wacky 16-bit platformer loaded with the humor that Pewds’ fans have come to know and love. Players battle PewDiePie’s (aka Felix Kjellberg’s) nemesis the Barrels, who are trying to “contain” all his fans and steal the power of the Brofist, an iconic gesture that PewDiePie makes at the end of his videos.
The game is available in 19 languages, an indication of the worldwide appeal of Pewds and the five other prominent YouTubers available as playable characters in the game. Outerminds’ previous title, Tadpole Tap, launched this spring and was free-to-play. But for Brofist, we thought fans would rather pay for a one-time download to get the full experience, making the game something of an outlier in today’s mobile market. PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist launched at midnight this morning and the developer is already seeing some great responses from fans.
- COLLECT BROCOINS to buy new CHARACTERS, ATTACKS and DEFENSES!
- UNLOCK ALL THE YOUTUBE STARS and try to beat the game as PewDiePie, Marzia, CinnamonToastKen, JackSepticEye, Cryaotic, Markiplier and more!
- REAL VOICE ACTING by the YouTubers!
- FIGHT EPIC BOSSES to save your fans!
- BEAT ALL DIFFICULTY LEVELS and prove that you are a hardcore gamer!
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS in the survival arena and brag about your score on Facebook!
- COLLECT ALL THE SECRETS hidden in the stages.
- AMAZING CHIPTUNE MUSIC by RUSHJET1!
Here is the release trailer:
Source: Press Release