Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for PC has just received new multiplayer fixes that are already available on consoles. Here is a list of the full multiplayer fixes, but below are some of the main additions for the PC version:
- Matchmaking System improved
- Ping bars are now replaced with Ping numbers
- Fixed an issue where players could lose functionality and have a blurry screen after viewing a Gamer Card during the round-ending killcam at the end of the first round of a round-based game.
- Players with Level 1 profiles will now see their XP bonus in the After Action Report after a League Play match.
- Addressed an issue with taking screenshots in Theater mode
- Addressed issues where players would say the wrong dialogue
Are you happy to see these improvements in multiplayer for Black Ops 2 on PC?