Below you can find the full update notes:
Update Size 25 MB
- Fixed a streaming issue that randomly caused the game to crash when loading Rats day three
- Fixed an issue with a collision on Hotline Miami day one
- Fixed an issue where there was no sound playing when using the Fire Axe melee weapon
- Fixed an issue where the player could crouch through a door on Hotline Miami day two
- Fixed an issue where the team AI wouldn’t follow the player if the yellow gate was opened with the Saw on Hotline Miami day two
- Fixed an issue with the preplan asset costs on Hotline Miami day one
If you “suddenly” crash after the update, it’s because your game is modified. Use the threads in the forum to solve your issue. Uninstall your mods if you can’t start the game or wait until the mod developers have updated the mods to work with the game.
We’ve gotten a lot of crash logs recently that we can’t do anything about because it’s all about mods crashing your games.
If you have tampered with your game files, you’ve done so at your own risk knowing that it will affect your software.
Related: PayDay 2 Hotline Miami DLC Trailer