Overkill Software just revealed the latest PayDay 2 DLC, The Gage Mod Courier.
Here is The Gage Mod Courier DLC key features, taken directly from Steam:
• The return of the Cloaker – The release of the Gage Weapon Pack #02 marks the return of the Cloaker. The Cloaker is an infamous law enforcer known to many veteran career criminals. Our tip – it’s dangerous out there, so stick together and make sure you scream “Cloaker!” when you see one! Please note: The Cloaker is a free update that is added to the game for everyone. He’ll gladly beat you with his baton, free of charge.
• The Brenner-21 Light Machine Gun is back – Enjoy the introduction of Light Machine Guns in PAYDAY 2. Not only does it mark the return of the Brenner-21 Light Machine Gun, we have also added two more; the KSP Light Machine Gun and the RPK Light Machine Gun. All three guns have their own unique weapon modifications which offer plenty of customization.
• Guns for show, knives for pro’s – Gage has carefully selected four of his favorite knives to give to you from his huge knife collection. These babies don’t make any noise, don’t slow you down and they never jam. Choose between the Ursa Knife, Krieger Blade, Berger Combat Knife and the Trautman Knife.
• Four new masks – Gage has done it again, presenting you with the weirdest set of masks yet. You’ll get one for free to start with and have to collect the rest. Choose between Alpha Force, Commander Crime, Gage Blade and the Troubled War Veteran masks.
• Four new materials – You’ll also have four new materials to pick between. These are the Jungle Camo, Splinter Camo, Gun Metal and Mud materials. As always you’ll get one for free to start with and have to collect the rest.
• Four new patterns – As if all of the above wasn’t enough, you’ll also get four new patterns to pick between. These are the Styx, Finger Paint, Fighter and Warrior patterns. As always you’ll get one for free to start with and have to collect the rest.
• Ten new achievements to unlock – And finally, what would a DLC be without the added achievements to unlock. Gage heard that you didn’t like stat based achievements and went out of his way to create 10 really, really hard achievements. He hopes you’ll enjoy them.
You can also take a look at the official Overkill Software tweet below:
— OVERKILL Software (@OVERKILL_TM) April 9, 2014
And, in case you missed it, take a look a the PayDay 2 Deathwish DLC video here.
PayDay 2 The Gage Mod Courier DLC will be available on April 10 on Steam for $4.99. What did you think?
Source: Overkill Software