The full game will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam
Paris – Publisher Playdius and game developer Too Kind Studio announced the incoming release of the action platformer Pankapu. Following last year’s Prologue, the full game will be available for PC and Consoles. Pankapu will also be playable at gamescom 2017.
Pankapu is a colorful action platformer in which you can transform freely from Warrior to Archer or Mage. Switch wisely between your three Aegis and master them in order to fulfill your destiny and defeat Gangreyn, the Prince of Nightmares.
Here is the Pankapu Teaser Trailer:
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naïve in the DreamWorld, and the one about Djaha’rell’s life, in the real-world, dark and tragic.
- Float, aim and strike! Switch between Aegis in real time to avoid traps and defeat your enemies
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dreams and unlock more than 35 skills!
- Reveal your true power by facing huge bosses!
- Collect all the hidden Mudjins and discover Djaha’rell’s full story
- Listen to the oniric OST of Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta
Pankapu will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mac (Steam) on September 20, 2017.