Too Kind Studio is proud to announce the release of Pankapu on PC (Steam) on September 21, 2016.
Pankapu is a 2D platform/action game, narrative and episodic:
In a world full of Dreams and Nightmares, a tiny warrior has to fight for the safety of his homeland. However, the real purpose of his quest, beyond the struggle of good and evil, is the mental health of a traumatized child.
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naive, and the second one, about Djaha’rell’s life, the child to whom the tale is told, dark and tragic.
Pankapu Key Features:
- Action / Plateformer in 2D, told like a tale
- Two parallel stories, between dreams and reality
- 3 Aegis, acting like jobs, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dream
- The Nebula System: a skill tree unlocking abilities
- Explore stages for finding hidden treasures
- Poetic soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta (Secrets Of Mana)
Watch the new Pankapu gameplay teaser trailer:
Pankapu releases for PC on Steam September 21, 2016.