Developer Drop Dead Studios has announced that their top-down survival horror shooter OUTBREAK is now available for PC on Steam.
Inspired by Resident Evil and Silent Hill, Outbreak brings back the nostalgic days of mowing down the undead online with other players while dealing with limited supplies and random enemy/item placement.
Outbreak Key Features:
- Friendly play: 4-player online co-op multiplayer featuring voice chat
- Dark atmosphere: Explore a deserted hospital infested by the undead
- Brutal difficulty: Your character only has a single life; includes 3 difficulty settings
- Limited inventory: Decide which items are worthy, and which should be left behind
- Expansive arsenal: Defend yourself with a multitude of firearms and melee weapons
- Challenging puzzles: Scour each room to solve puzzles and learn about the outbreak
- High replay value: Semi-random enemy and item layouts make every playthrough unique
- Distinct characters: Four playable characters with individual attributes and starting gear
- Essential equipment: Earn during play or trade (Steam only) with other users
Here is the Outbreak Launch Trailer:
Outbreak launches today with full controller support, and it works perfectly with Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers. The game is available on Steam (Windows only) for $10.49 — 30% off the $14.99 retail price. The launch sale is set to end on January 24.