Rising Star Games advises gamers to tread the dark path when One Upon Light launches digitally for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system across North America and Europe in late October, priced at $11.99 / £8.99 / €11.99.
Developed by SUTD Game Lab, One Upon Light is a devious top-down puzzler set in a world where darkness is your new best friend; there is but one simple rule – do not step into the light!
- Use the unique properties of light and shadow to explore and overcome obstacles
- Employ the power of the Shadow Echo to ‘record’ shadows as they appear, temporarily locking them in place in order to progress
- Visually charming and inspired by classic black and white cartoons, Once Upon Light is a true test of skill, brains and photophobia
- Digital Life: Editor’s Choice 1st Runner-Up, 2015
- Famitsu: Indie Prize Winner, 2014
- 4Gamer.net: Indie Prize Winner, 2014
- IGF China: Best Game, 2013
Take a look at the new screenshots:
And, here is the official trailer:
One Upon Light launches digitally for PS4 across North America and Europe in late October, 2015.
Source: Press Release