Developer Kalypso Media’s Omerta: City of Gangsters is now available on Mac.
There have been several changes to Omerta – City of Gangsters in the most recent update:
- New maps for multiplayer and sandbox modes
- Enemy gang for sandbox mode, operating independently and taking over businesses – can both attack the player and be attacked by the player
- Customizable game settings and goals for sandbox games
- Economy overview panel for current businesses with their efficiency, profit, ect.
- Visual representation of individual business types on the strategic map via icons
- Additional difficulty setting and “Iron Man” option (saving progress in strategic mode disabled)
- Massive overhaul of cover mechanics in turn-based combat
- Introduction of multiplayer chat and several other minor fixes/changes
The game is now available through Steam and the iTunes Mac Store for $39.99.
What did you think?