As Athena’s mighty defender in Omega Zodiac, gather the sacred sets or armor and employ powerful weapons to stop the arrival of the feared Ragnarok
Proficient City has announced that Omega Zodiac will launch for PC worldwide on August 17th.
The Goddess Athena has been regarded as a pinnacle for wisdom and justice throughout the world. With the balance of peace now broken, she’s the only one who can save it. However, Athena is weakened so she now needs the assistance of three mighty warriors to prevent the end of the world …
In Omega Zodiac, you play as a knight, mage or archer. Following the Gold Sacred system, each one of the different constellations in the game offers their own set of essential battle skills; challenging the dangerous Sacred Set Dungeons is the only way to acquire such skills, and level up your character further.
[Auto-move and auto-attack features are also available if you ever need to take a break without stopping the action.]
Aside from the main story, you can take on PvP/PvE arenas and competition battlegrounds to prove who’s the strongest. A guild support system is also available if you need the additional help.
Omega Zodiac Key Features
- Fight with 9 different combo skills against a variety of enemies
- Collect star maps and activate the Gold Sacred Set for sacred weapons and enchantments
- Refine your character’s 5 unique skills with constellations
- Explore challenging Sacred Set dungeons
- Engage with the community through guild features, guild cross-battles, and cross-server battles
- Enjoy single and multiplayer gameplay with PvP and PvE arenas, competitive battlegrounds, and a Guild support system
- Challenge dozens of mighty bosses and hostile Gold Fighters
- Feast your eyes on Omega Zodiac’s beautiful 2D and 3D graphics and artwork
Here is the official Omega Zodiac trailer:
Omega Zodiac will launch worldwide for PC on August 17, 2016. The game is free-to-play and runs on all major browsers.