Finnish mobile game developer, Small Giant Games have released a new iOS gameplay trailer for Oddwings Escape.
Oddwings Escape is a genre blending flying game in which players soar their way through fun and challenging flying puzzles to rescue the wacky Oddwings from the lab of the evil Dr. Rooster. Each of the characters has different flight dynamics, which makes each flight unique. They also have their own special powers, and every Oddwing’s basic abilities can be upgraded to fly faster, further and smarter. Oddwings Escape uses pervasive asynchronous multiplayer technology, which lets players fly against friends, even when offline.
- Unique physics based flying adventure
- Beautiful painterly visuals
- Discover secret paths and avoid tricky hazards
- Multiplayer action! – Compete and fly with your friends even without constant internet connection
- Bust your friends best scores to get extra rewards
- Unlock all quirky Oddwings with different special powers, such as Speed Boost and Teleport
- All new touch controls make flying super fun!
Here is the new iOS gameplay trailer:
Oddwings Escape is launching on the App Store globally on May 14, 2015. The game will be available as a free download on iOS devices. The game will be available in 15 languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Dutch, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Finnish and Chinese.
Related: Oddwings Escape Details and Video