Publisher Sindiecate and developer Brain Wash Gang announced that their bloody Gothic procedural roguelike game, Nongünz, is coming to Steam on May 19, 2017.
Nongünz is a nihilistic action platformer which combines hectic shootouts with the management of a mysterious idle game.
Each run will have you parting from a black and white graveyard into an ever-changing gothic dungeon full of nightmares fleshed out of human viscera. Surviving this distraught roguelike will not only require skill but style, since Nongünz rewards you for long-lasting combos and challenges… moreover, score will play a key role in the progress of the idle game: the formation of your very own band of lost souls and death cultists.
As the world of Nongünz evolves, you will meet special characters that will inhabit your graveyard: praying cultists, self-scourging martyrs, somber gravediggers… which will either help you widen your killing skills or improve the performance of the insidious idle game built around the graveyard.
- Unforgiving gameplay that will challenge both your skill and your wits
- The whole game is a riddle. Unveil the mystery behind the nihilistic universe of Nongünz
- Beautifully crafted black and white pixel environments and characters
- Hundreds of levels plagued with dozens of differents enemies
- Many weapons, items and equipment to unlock and master
- The potential to change your perception about existence, violence and mankind
Watch the Nongünz Release Date Trailer:
And, here is the Nongünz Gameplay Trailer:
Nongünz releases May 19, 2017 for PC on Steam.