Developer Old Moustache Gameworks has announced that NO70: EYE OF BASIR horror supernatural walking simulator is coming to Steam next week.
Take on the role of Aras and search for your brother Erhan as you investigate the house where you grew up – grandmother’s house, No. 70 – in this atmospheric first-person exploration game. Dark rooms and creepy corridors abound; stay on your toes to put the pieces together and solve the intricate puzzles that move the story forward. Can you keep your sanity, rescue your brother, and uncover the truth about the paranormal events surrounding the house?
- Explore rooms and corridors of House No. 70 to unravel the mystery of Basir
- Solve intricate puzzles to unlock the secrets surrounding the house and the childhood of Aras and Erhan
- Face a disturbing world filled with psychological horror, collapsed rooms, old memories, ancient enemies, and the bonds of brotherhood
- Lose yourself in No70: Eye of Basir’s atmospheric surround sound mix and music score
- Hold onto your sanity as you travel back in time and relive painful memories
Take a Look at the No70: Eye of Basir Trailer:
No70: Eye of Basir is arriving on Steam next Wednesday, June 28, 2017 for only $6.99 – 30% off the game’s retail price. The sale will end a week after launch (July 5).