THE MILITARY HARDWARE OF THE FUTURE COMING TO ARMORED WARFARE
Update 0.15 Adding Tier 10 Vehicles, New Maps and Much More
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – April 12, 2016 – Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com are delighted to announce Update 0.15 will be bringing the first Tier 10 vehicles for Armored Warfare. Command the Challenger 2B Main Battle Tank, or outrun and outsmart your enemies in the SPHINX Armored Fighting vehicle. All of these six vehicles are cutting edge prototypes and concepts that might appear in service in the upcoming decade[S1] , but will be coming to Armored Warfare very soon.
Armored Warfare Features introduced with Update 0.15:
- The first six Tier 10 vehicles:
- T-14 Armata (Main Battle Tank)
- PL-01 (Light Tank)
- Leopard 2A7-140 (Main Battle Tank)
- SPHINX (Armored Fighting Vehicle)
- XM1A3 (Main Battle Tank)
- Challenger 2B (Main Battle Tank)
- Two new PvE missions: Operations, Prometheus, and Meltdown will bring new challenges for players teaming up in Armored Warfare’s co-operative gameplay mode
- Garage UI Update: A revised User Interface based upon player feedback will enable players to efficiently filter which vehicles are shown among other enhancements
Read the full preview on more upcoming features by visiting here.
Armored Warfare is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online tactical military game that puts the player into the world of modern warfare. In Armored Warfare, players get a chance to try the most powerful tools of destruction invented by mankind – from modern main battle tanks, to scouts and wheeled vehicles. Using modern defense systems like anti-missile protection and smoke grenades, various types of armor and ammunition, players can jump into fast paced battles both in PVP mode and a vast amount of PVE missions.
Here is the Armored Warfare Tier 10 teaser trailer:
Download Armored Warfare for free today, visit: aw.my.com.To learn more about Armored Warfare, please visit aw.my.com, ‘Like‘ it on Facebook, and follow its development on Twitter @ArmoredWar for all the latest developer updates and news.