Zhuhai, China – 27 June 2016 – Hippy Game’s Never Gone is now available from the App Store for $2.99/£2.29, having been fully localized for the western market and is now available in English, French and German.
Never Gone is an old-school 2D beat-em up and set within a gothic styled world where humans; vampires and demons co-exist. The three are constantly waging war against one another, trying to seize control. Play as Blood Knight or Dark Sister to face an indomitable challenge to restore balance back to the world and win glorious rewards. Craft and upgrade over 200 weapons, equipment, items, and even skills, as you explore the war-torn lands.
Never Gone Key Features:
- Old-school hardcore action game
- 3 Chapters of story mode, with 3 different challenge modes in endless Mist Tower, special intel mission
- World Class Rock Music by Therion, the world famous Swedish rock band. Some of the members of Therion will even become characters in the game to fight along, or against, the player!
- In-Game SNS – find players all around the world in our in-game community. Share your videos and experiences with others and prove that you are the best! (* in-game video recording requires iOS 9 with Replay Kit).
- MFi controllers supported! Enjoy Never Gone as a real action game should be!
- Earn rewards by joining an active and thriving in-game community
Watch the Never Gone official video:
You can download Never Gone on the App Store right now.
About Hippie Game:
Hippie Game is a young and talented games development studio who love playing and creating the very best action games. A small team consisting of experienced players, coders and artists that are dedicated to create a game which stands out from the money driven and innovation-less gaming industry.