Tampere, Finland, October 12th 2017 – The sci-fi twin stick top-down shooter with procedural level generation, Neon Chrome, is now available for Nintendo Switch. The game is priced $14.99 USD.
”Neon Chrome has been our flagship title for the past year, and we’re very excited to now have it available for Nintendo Switch gamers. We wish everyone a thrilling quest in taking down the Overseer! May you find a lot of unlockables and secrets along the way.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Neon Chrome is a top-down twin stick shooter with a science fiction setting. Each level is procedurally generated, meaning levels throughout the game will be unique on every play session. The game features intense gunfights, destructible environments, and light role playing elements such as permanent statistics upgrades, better weapons, cybernetic enhancements and different character classes.
- Shoot through walls, make rooms explode, and obliterate whole floors
- Explore procedural levels with endless variety
- Defeat bosses in hand-crafted boss fights
- Unlock new abilities, enhancements and weapons
- Install enhancements and upgrade your weapons