MILAN, ITALY – June 20, 2017 – Milestone s.r.l., one of the largest global racing video game developers, is proud to announce that MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame launches today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC for $49.99.
To reach the podium and win the championship, you must race on all the official tracks of the 2016 championship, including the MXoN, as well as tackle unpredictable weather conditions and hit the gas on highly deformable grounds that will put even the most expert player to the test in adrenaline-fueled challenges.
Players who purchase MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame will have access to:
- An ultra-realistic gaming experience, thanks to the improved graphics, physics and audio guaranteed by the new Unreal® Engine 4
- All the riders, bikes and tracks of the 2016 season, including the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations
- The Career Mode that will allow players starting from the MX2 category to enhance their reputation and compete with other riders to become the new MXGP World Champion
- An even more complete level of bike and rider customization: more than 300 official components from over 75 brands, 40% more than in the past edition
- One of the most popular and acclaimed features of the MXGP series, up to 10 2-stroke bike models with dedicated physics and audio that can be used in any game mode
Alongside today’s release, an exclusive Season Pass is also available for $9.99, only on the PlayStation 4.
MXGP3 will also be supported with the upcoming DLC packs:
- MXGP3 – Credits Multiplier (available today)
- MXGP3 – Monster Energy SMX Riders Cup (coming soon!)
- MXGP3 – Additional Tracks (coming soon!)
With the first DLC, the MXGP3 – Credits Multiplier, available on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One for $2.99, you will be able to multiply your credits after every race and in every game mode to reach the highest step of the podium as quickly as possible!
Take a Look at the MXGP3 Launch Trailer:
MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame is available in digital and physical stores for PlayStation 4 and Windows, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, and PC on Steam.