Award-winning international games label Team17 and Finnish based independent developer Reinkout Games today announced Mugsters, a super-charged action-packed puzzler will be coming in 2018.
In Mugsters you have one simple mission; to rescue survivors, defeat aliens, collect crystals and SAVE THE WORLD. Okay, so maybe not so simple. Mugsters is a physics-based, action puzzle game where you must outrun, out-maneuver and outsmart your enemies by experimenting with different sandbox levels, vehicles, environmental traps and explosives.
- Fast Paced Action! – Tackle a variety of dangers across a series of ingenious levels. Watch out for alien abduction rays, rocket turrets and a myriad of traps whilst escaping the pesky invaders, who are forever on your heels.
- Physics! – Experiment with a physics-based, sandbox environment. Complete your objectives as you see fit, and throw in a few exploding barrels for good measure.
- Vehicles! – With more than 30 types of vehicles at your disposal; you can ram, lance, shred and shoot your way to freedom as you sock it to the extraterrestrial terrors.
- Puzzles! – It takes brains to survive these hostile islands. Use a mixture of explosives, traps and vehicles to save the humans, collect crystals and get the hell out. Just try not to run yourself over!
- Multiplayer! – Team up and take on this world-dominating menace with a friend. All the single campaign missions are fully remixed for full two-player local co-op action!
Check Out the Mugsters Announce Trailer:
Mugsters will be coming to PC and Consoles in 2018. Meanwhile, you can explore the Steam page.