New Game Modes, Six Mutators, YouTube Personality Lilypichu – But Wait, There’s More!
Bucharest, Romania – September 21, 2016 – Are you getting bored of lame updates to your Steam games? Are you feeling tired or lacking the energy you had when you were younger? Are you always thinking there’s got to be a better way!? Well, today is a lucky day! Indie developer Those Awesome Guys are pleased to announce the release of a new update for the friendship-ruining game Move or Die. “The Best Value Update” is a free DLC update available now on Steam that guarantees gamers will never get bored again* with the two new game modes, six Mutators, in-game chat options, and improved online features – you’ll never need another indie game ever again!
But wait, there’s actually more! If you order Move or Die today on Steam, we’ll drop the price to $7.49 as part of the Steam Daily Deal! That’s 50% off the standard retail price ($14.99) but only for a limited time!
“If you’re looking for the absolute best value you’ll find today on Steam, you can’t go wrong with the ‘Best Value Update’ especially since it’s free,” states Nicolae Berbece, founder and lead developer of Those Awesome Guys. “As with every update for Move or Die we added zany game modes and crazy Mutators, but we also want to enhance the online experience greatly with real-time, in-game chat, improved XP features, abandon penalties to rage quitters, and super-cool YouTube personality Lilypichu as a new game announcer.”
Move or Die “The Best Value Update” features include:
- Two New Game Modes: Loot Grab & Mind Control – Loot Grab will have players grab randomly spawning loot to carry back to their loot chest. Mind Control gives the ability to swap controls with opposing players by touching them and killing “mind controlled” characters before the end of the round
- Six New Mutators – New Mutator options to spice up each of the game modes include:
- VVVVVV – With a blessing from Terry Cavanagh himself, the creator of VVVVVV, we’ve introduced the popular gravity-reversal mechanic to Move or Die
- NSFW – Every character becomes naked, therefore they get censored
- Decoys – A crowd of non-interactive characters run around the level making it more difficult to spot your opponents
- Stabilizer – The highest scoring player moves slower while the lowest scoring player moves faster
- Underwater – Submerges the entire game underwater causing the players to float around the level freely
- Bomb Drop – Players automatically drop exploding bombs every few seconds
- New Game Announcer – YouTube personality Lilypichu adds her distinct and recognizable voice to announcer lineup of Move or Die. Kawaii!
- In-game Chat – Players can now chat with each other using the new in-match chat system and can be used at all times
- Abandon Penalty – Rage quitters beware as players who abandon online games before they are finished will receive a temporary “No XP” penalty that will prevent any XP from being gained for the next few rounds
Watch the Move or Die Best Value Update Video:
Move or Die is available today on Steam for $7.49 as part of the Steam Daily Deal promotion ($14.99 S.R.P.).