Developer Traptics Games has announced that brawler game Moribund will release on Steam today with version 1.0 going live at 9:00am PT / 16.00 GMT.
- 15 super hard single player challenges
- A wide variety of multiplayer levels (80 levels split over 8 settings, each with its own graphical environment, mechanics, and music track)
- Two multiplayer game modes (Free for all and Team battle)
- Eight characters each with his own unique personality and voice acting
- Several stage mechanics promising unique and hilarious deaths
- The glorious rag doll. The pillar of the game allowing ever-unique dismemberments and deaths.
Take a look at the Moribund Launch Trailer:
Moribund is available for PC on Steam.