Digerati is pleased to announce that Monster Slayers, a new card-based adventure developed by Nerdook (Vertical Drop Heroes HD, Reverse Crawl), will launch March 23rd on Steam, priced $7.99.
Monster Slayers is a deck-building rogue-like adventure. Create a hero, explore the dangerous regions of the Northern Valley and construct a deck to suit your style. Defeat legendary monsters and return to the Monster Slayers Guild as a true Master Slayer! Featuring an innovative card-based battle system, Monster Slayers is a high definition re-imagining of the popular flash game, which has been played over 11 million times worldwide!
- Unique card-based combat system: customize your hero’s deck with new cards, and test your deck in battles against a large variety of enemies
- Randomly generated levels, enemies and loot: each playthrough will be different and its own unique experience
- Select persistent Companions to join your party, lending their unique skills to your hero to achieve victory
- Purchase persistent upgrades as your heroes gain Fame with each run
- The title tells you all you need to know: lots and lots of monsters to slay for fame, gold and glory!
- Design and coding by the prolific developer, Nerdook
- Challenge your friends on the Top Slayers leaderboards
Watch the Monster Slayers Steam Trailer:
Monster Slayers will launch for PC on Steam March 23, 2017.