Camel Games’ European Medieval Fantasy-themed RTS Now Available on Google Play and App Store
Beijing, China – April 12, 2016 – Camel Games has announced the release of War and Order, its innovative mobile MMO real-time strategy game that combines city- and army-building gameplay with stunning battlefield visuals. Players’ armies are represented proportionally to their size, clearly indicating each side’s in-battle losses and power level, thereby allowing for a timely retreat when a battle isn’t going well.
Befitting War and Order’s focus on inter-player communication to coordinate strategies and tactics, the game is available worldwide and offers a variety of language options including English, German, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Thai, Indonesian, and Arabic will be added to the language options soon.
About War and Order
War and Order is a fantasy-themed MMO Real-Time Strategy Battle game set in a medieval kingdom ravaged by chaos and strife. Players raise and build massive armies and enjoy huge, spectacularly animated battles as Orc knights, Elf Sages, Dragon Riders, and other incredible warriors vie for power. But no one lord can conquer and dominate the realm on his own! Build alliances and call on allies to rush to your aid on horse- and lizard-back. Repay them with undying loyalty by slaying enemies, taking castles, and acquiring new territory as a tribe.
War and Order Unique Game Features
- Become the King: Build power through armies and alliances to seize control and then battle to preserve control of the realm
- Mid-Battle Assistance: Allies of the attacker or the defender can enter a fray at any time to change the course of a battle
- Alliance Building: Enter into alliances with other players to increase military power, experience resource benefits, and earn daily rewards
- Real-Time Communication: Coordinate strategies and battle tactics with allies from around the world with the real-time chat and translation system
- Friendly Early Stage Progress: New players build an army with no upkeep costs, shifting the initial focus from resource management to learning and exploring
- Balanced Attack and Defense: Weaker players can combine their attacks to take down stronger players with larger armies. Teamwork is more effective than simple strength!
About Camel Games
Camel Games is Beijing, China-based online mobile gaming company founded in August 2009 by a world class development and operations team. Its Free-To-Play city and army-building game, Little Empire, released in mid-2012 and has been an international success with over 10 million downloads. Camel Game’s most recent release, War and Order, is a fantasy-themed MMO Real-time Strategy Battle game that launched on April 6, 2016. Visit www.camelgames.com for more information.