Developer Bit By Bit Games out of Guilford, UK has announced that they released their latest mobile game for iOS and Android devices MMA Manager.
Take on the role of a MMA manager in the modern fight business. Manage your gym and build your fight team from the local scene to the heights of managing world champions in the top promotions.
• This is your fight team. Recruit fighters from multiple weight classes and hire coaches to train them.
• Negotiate with leagues, book fights, and guide your fighters up the ranks to win titles.
• Manage your fighters’ careers, keep them happy but remember you can always get rid of them.
• Corner fighters and influence key moments in the fight.
• Deal with issues like missing weight, injuries, and PEDs.
• Upgrade and equip your gym with the best equipment to compliment your coaches.
• Fully simulated fighters and leagues that compete against each other as well as your fighters.
- An open-ended game in a simulated MMA world with 10 different fight promotions and at least 940 AI fighters.
- Wide range of procedurally generated fighters with differing appearances, skills, stats, martial arts backgrounds, records and personalities. Fighter appearances can vary in hair styles, colours, tattoos, skin tone, facial hair and cauliflower ears.
- AI Fighters will age out, fight each other and move up and down the rankings.
- Players build a fight team by recruiting new fighters in multiple weight classes and hiring coaches to train them.
- League negotiation AI where each league has different priorities and the player’s relationship with the league affects the contract offers and negotiations.
- Fully Simulated player fighters and personalities including greed, happiness, bad habits and career goals.
- Complex fight simulations with a huge number of possible combinations of action that can make up each fight.
- Players corner fighters and influence key moments in the fight.
- Different martial arts styles affect what techniques fighters can use. Fighters can learn new styles from their coaches.
- Real world dilemmas like fighters missing weight, getting injured, and PEDs.
- Gym upgrades allowing players to recruit more fighters and coaches.
Take a look at the launch trailer:
Source: Press Release