“A girl must grab life by the collar, and make it submit”
Torn Banner Studios, the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, today released a brand new trailer exploring one of the iconic classes of their upcoming multiplayer action-combat game Mirage: Arcane Warfare, the Vigilist.
The stalwart Vigilist is a key element of any well-balanced team in Mirage: Arcane Warfare. Designed to protect vulnerable allies and aid in the destruction of others, she is the first line of defense against the fury of the enemy team’s attacks with her shield, spear and complement of defense-minded magic abilities. Those include:
- Ward Strike: Fire a magical shield that staggers enemies on contact
- Disperse: Rise above the battlefield before slamming back into the ground, pushing back any nearby enemies
- Surge: Summon a massive wave that knocks down any target in its path
- Iron Dome: Spawn a protective shield bubble around yourself
- Impaler: Stab forward with a magically lengthened spear, pulling enemies back towards you
This brand new trailer featuring the Vigilist is the latest in a series of videos called “Instruments of Death” exploring Mirage’s unique band of warriors that will be released in the lead up to the upcoming 2017 PC launch of Mirage: Arcane Warfare through Steam.
Watch the New Mirage: Arcane Warfare Vigilist Class Trailer:
For more information, or to sign up for the closed alpha that is currently running, please visit MirageArcaneWarfare.com. Like their game’s Facebook page and follow it on Twitter @MirageGame for future news and updates.