Torn Banner Studios has flipped the switch on the closed alpha for their upcoming multiplayer combat action game Mirage: Arcane Warfare. Releasing early 2017, the new title from the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare combines brutal melee combat with new magic abilities, in an exotic fantasy world.
Fans who have previously signed up on the game’s website are first in line for the closed alpha, for which email invites are being sent out by lottery.
If you have not yet signed up for the closed alpha fear not; you can still enter for a chance to score an invite by going over to www.MirageArcaneWarfare.com.
Mirage is a skill-based multiplayer FPS that lets you tear your enemies limb from limb with destructive magic and melee combat. Experiment and find your perfect playstyle between six diverse classes including stealthy assassins, hulking brutes, powerful mages and more. With an unparalleled focus on truly feeling in control of your magic and sword, Mirage demands combat creativity and will challenge you like never before.
- From the creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare comes a new competitive multiplayer FPS about steel and spells. Exchange-based combat expands from close quarters melee to ranged magic attacks, providing an endless variety of tactical choices, yet instant fun and familiarity for FPS fans.
- Captures the true, destructive power of magic and melee combat with the tight control of a first-person shooter. Mirage demands time and patience to master with skill-based, competitive gameplay that feels like a sword fight from 20 feet away.
- Mirage’s gameplay crosses the intersection between close quarters and ranged combat. Block any attack – ranged or melee – in bloody combat where you can feel the shock of every blow.
- Experience the thrill of fantastic battles with an ultra-satisfying, dynamic gore system as limbs fly, blood gushes and heads are dismembered in cathartic, joyful destruction.
- Steal ancient magic artifacts and assault opulent palaces in multiplayer modes that carry the immersion of a singleplayer game through an interconnected world of stunning locales.
- Player choice is everything. With options for every playstyle, battle in a variety of team-based multiplayer modes and harness six diverse character classes with a selection of combat loadouts.
- Express yourself with hundreds of voice commands and explore the unique personalities of a colourful cast of characters
- Find the battlefield of your choice with a new matchmaking system or classic server browser, then make an entrance with customization options to help your warrior stand out.
Here is the Mirage: Arcane Warfare PAX West 2016 Gameplay Trailer:
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is currently slated for an early 2017 release on PC through Steam.