Minecraft – Xbox 360 Update Released – Patch in Certification
According to the official Xbox Magazine, two new skin packs – the Battle ‘N’ Beasts pack and the Minecraft 1st Birthday pack – will release on 8th and 9th May respectively. The first costs 160 MP, the second is free.
The following are the bug fixes:
- Fix for explosion lag issue on clients in an online game
- Fix to remove any Fireballs hanging in the air in a save game
- Fix to only show the spawn limit message to the player attempting to spawn something
- Fixed the terrain mipmaps to have the updated version of the gravel texture in them
- Fix for the spawn limit overrun when shearing or breeding Mooshrooms
- Increased the limit for Paintings/Item Frames, Villagers, and Snow Golems in a world
- Display a message when the maximum Paintings/Item Frames are reached
- Display a message when the user tries to put an animal in Love Mode when the spawn limits have been reached
- Display a message when the user tries to spawn an enemy from a Spawn Egg in Peaceful mode
- Reduced Ghast sound volume
Are you looking forward to the bug fixes?