4J Studios just tweeted that the Minecraft PS3 edition patch is now rolling out in Europe, Australia & New Zealand.
You can view the Minecraft PS3 edition patch 1.03 notes below, taken directly from the Minecraft forums:
– Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
– Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
– Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
– Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
– Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
– Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
– Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
– Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
– Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
– Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
– Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
– Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
– A few rendering performance improvements
In case you missed it, check out the Minecraft Xbox ‘How To Survive Your First Night’ video.