4J Studios just announced that the Minecraft Patch 1.04 (TU14) has now been handed over to Sony for testing.
Take a look at the PS3 Changelog below:
Change log for Patch 1.04 (TU14) – March 20th 2014
Changes & Additions
– Added new items
· Emerald Ore
· Block of Emerald
· Ender Chest
· Tripwire Hook
· Enchanted Golden Apple
· Flower Pot
· Cobblestone Walls
· Mossy Cobblestone Walls
· Wither Painting
· Baked Potato
· Poisonous Potato
· Golden Carrot
· Carrot on a Stick
· Pumpkin Pie
· Night Vision Potion
· Invisibility Potion
· Nether Quartz
· Nether Quartz Ore
· Block of Quartz
· Quartz Slab
· Quartz Stair
· Chiseled Quartz Block
· Pillar Quartz Block
· Enchanted Book
– Added new recipes for Smooth Sandstone and Chiseled Sandstone.
– Added new Mobs – Zombie Villagers.
– Added new terrain generation features – Desert Temples, Desert Villages, and Jungle Temples.
– Added Trading with villagers.
– Added Anvil interface.
– Added sideways log placement.
– Changed placement of half blocks and other blocks on half blocks.
– Changed placement of upside down stairs and slabs.
– Wooden Buttons and Wooden Pressure Plates can be activated with Arrows.
– Can dye leather armor.
– Can dye wolf collars.
– Can control riding a pig with a Carrot on a Stick.
– Added different villager professions.
– Villagers spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
– Furnaces can use wooden tools as a fuel.
– Ice and Glass panes can be collected with silk touch enchanted tools.
– Nether mobs can spawn in the Overworld from Portals.
– Creepers and Spiders are aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
– Mobs in Creative mode become neutral again after a short period.
– Remove knockback when drowning.
– Doors being broken by zombies show damage.
– Ice melts in the Nether.
– Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
– Pistons take twice as long to update.
– Pig drops Saddle when killed (if has one).
– Sky color in The End changed.
– String can be placed (for Tripwires).
– Rain drips through leaves.
– Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
– TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
– Book recipe changed.
– Boats break Lily Pads, instead of Lily Pads breaking Boats.
– Pigs drop more Porkchops.
– Slimes spawn less in Superflat worlds.
– Creeper damage variable based on difficulty setting, more knockback.
– Fixed Endermen not opening their jaws.
– Added new Host Options for flying, invisibility and invulnerability for remote players.
– Added teleporting of players (using the player menu in-game).
– Furnace will return an empty bucket when fuelled by a bucket of lava.
– Updated Bonus Chest content with more items.
– Added new tutorials to the Tutorial World for new items and features.
– Updated the positions of the Music Disc Chests in the Tutorial World.
– Added new languages – Danish, Finnish, Latin American Spanish, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish and Turkish
– Various network issue fixes.
You can also take a look at the Minecraft PS3 texture packs that were teased last week.
Source: Minecraft Forum