Developer 4J Studios has released the Xbox Update 7 notes for Minecraft.
Take a look at the full update notes below:
Changes and Additions:-
– Added new items
- Hardened Clay
- Stained Clay
- Block of Coal
- Hay Bale
- Activator Rail
- Block of Redstone
- Daylight Sensor
- Minecart with Hopper
- Minecart with TNT
- Redstone Comparator
- Weighted Pressure Plate
- Trapped Chest
- Firework Rocket
- Firework Star
- Nether Star
- Horse Armor
- Name Tag
- Horse Spawn Egg
– Added new Mobs
- Wither Skeletons
– Added new terrain generation features – Witch Huts.
– Replaced the Tutorial World with a new world containing some new mini-tutorials for the new functionality.
– Added Beacon interface.
– Added Horse interface.
– Added Hopper interface.
– Added Fireworks – Fireworks interface is accessible from the Crafting Table when you have the ingredients to craft a Firework Star or Firework Rocket.
– Added ‘Adventure Mode’ – You can only break blocks with the correct tools.
– Added lots of new sounds.
– Mobs, items and projectiles can now pass through portals.
– Repeaters can now be locked by powering their sides with another Repeater.
– Zombies and Skeletons can now spawn with different weapons and armor.
– New death messages.
– Name mobs with a Name Tag, and rename containers to change the title when the menu is open.
– Bonemeal no longer instantly grows everything to full size, and instead randomly grows in stages.
– A Redstone signal describing the contents of Chests, Brewing Stands, Dispensers and Jukeboxes can be detected by placing a Redstone Comparator directly against them.
– Dispensers can face in any direction.
– Eating a Golden Apple gives the player extra “absorption” health for a short period.
– The longer you remain in an area the harder the monsters that spawn in that area will be.
– New Game and Host options (Daylight Cycle, Keep Inventory, Mob options, Tile drop and a Regeneration option)
– Language Selector added, and Greek language option added.
Change log for Content Update 6 – 10th December 2014
– Added the trial Festive Mash-up Pack
– Added World Resize option to expand smaller sized worlds into larger sized ones.
Change log for Content Update 5 – 25th November 2014
– Added the trial Star Wars Classic Skin Pack.
Change log for Content Update 4 – 29th October 2014
– Added the trial Steampunk Texture Pack.
Change log for upcoming Content Update 3 – 2nd October 2014
– Fix for tile entities not being saved correctly in unloaded chunks. (Empty Chests, Spawners turning into Pig Spawners, etc.)
– Enable hiding mashup-pack worlds from the saves list, and re-enabling them all from the options menu.
– Change to ‘disable saving’ setting so that it remains set for a specific save when reloading that save.
– Fix for Glass Blocks placed next to each other rendering incorrectly.
– Fix for enchanted items not destroying blocks as quickly as they should.
– Changed 3D sound attenuation to have linear fall-off, with special cases for thunder, Enderdragon & Ghast sounds. (Sound volumes incorrect bug)
– Improved frame-rate in Jungles.
– Fix for missing chunks in Superflat world on host console.
– Fixed an issue with mob spawning rates.
– Fix for hit box on Torches sometimes being incorrect.
– Fix for entities being duplicated (every save/load cycle) for transferred worlds (Multiple Enderdragons bug).
– Fix for ‘Can Build and Mine’ not functioning correctly.
– Fixed issue with mobs still being aggressive while player is invisible (using Potion).
– Fixed an issue recording Spider Jockey kills.
– Fix for players riding Boats/Minecarts sometimes being invisible to remote players.
– Fix for Maps placed in an Item Frame appear as blank to other players.
– Fix to move HUD down when tooltips are disabled.
– Fix for camera resetting when going through Nether or End Portals.
– Fix for issue with Xbox 360 Save transfer when the save is exited without saving on Xbox One.
– Fixed an issue with gamer pictures occasionally causing a crash.
– Added a ‘Copy Save’ option to allow people to ‘back-up’ their world to another save.
Related: Minecraft Top 10 Creations Video
Source: Official Website