MINECON 2015 tickets have been announced by Mojang. MINECON will be in London on July 4-5! Tickets will be sold online at minecon.mojang.com on Friday March 27th and Saturday March 28th at the London ExCel Convention Center. All who attend MINECON will receive a fancy new cape!
Here’s how it will work:
– Tickets will be £129 each
– Tickets will only be sold at minecon.mojang.com, and they will be sold through Eventbrite
– 5,000 tickets will go on sale at 6pm GMT (that’s London time) on Friday, March 27, 2015
– 5,000 additional tickets will go on sale at 12pm noon GMT on Saturday, March 28, 2015
– You will be able to purchase up to 6 tickets on one order
– You will need the name of EACH person you are buying a ticket for at the time you purchase tickets, you’ll need to enter these details to complete your order.
– Tickets cannot be resold and are non-transferrable, the person whose name is on the ticket at the time of purchase is the person who will be admitted to MINECON
– When you book your ticket you will also be able to book a hotel afterwards, we have hotel rooms blocked off and you will get our discounted rates
– Any child aged 3 and under will be admitted for free. Children aged 14 or under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and both the child and adult need to purchase a ticket. Young people 15 years and over are allowed to attend the event alone as long as they have a ticket.
For more information, just head on over to the official site.
Source: Official Website