It’s worth mentioning Meridian:Squad 22, just like its prequel Meridian: New World, has been completely designed and developed by just one (amazing) guy, the highly gifted Ede Tarsoly.
Meridian: Squad 22 is a single-player, science-fiction, real-time strategy game with a focus on base building and advanced tactics. Every single choice and every tactical decision you make, shapes the outcome of your story. Will you take the offensive route or stay on the defensive? Will you consider the lives of your crew a priority or will you sacrifice them mercilessly to gain the upper hand?
Meridian:Squad 22 Key Features
- Control the fate of Squad 22 and the colonists in the 10+ hour story-mode campaign
- Vanquish your foes on planet Meridian in over 100 procedurally generated missions in Planetary Conquest
- Polished, dynamic and fluid unit control
- Over one hour of immersive music
- Fantastic sound effects brought to you by an award-winning sound design team
Here is the official Meridian: Squad 22 trailer:
You can download Meridian: Squad 22 for PC on Steam. The game is priced at $14.99 USD, € 14.99 and £10.99.