Developer eastasiasoft has released 40 new screenshots for Lost Sea.
Lost Sea is a 3D action game that takes place inside a procedurally generated archipelago. It’s up to the player to form a ragtag crew of survivors and explore the surrounding islands as they hunt for the necessary resources to upgrade their ship and escape the Bermuda Triangle.
The game is set inside a cartoon B-movie universe, where an otherwise normal individual is transformed into an intrepid hero after a routine flight over the Atlantic Ocean ends in disaster. The world of is a dangerous and unforgiving place as every island is filled with strange landmarks, a wide variety of deadly and exotic creatures and powerful relics that can be used to the players advantage. Often wits, as well as combat skills, are needed to survive.
- Explore a procedurally generated archipelago with millions of unique island combinations.
- Discover a wide range of dangerous critters with their own behavior patterns.
- Learn powerful new player abilities and special moves as you progress.
- Rescue and recruit new crew members, each with their individual traits.
- Protect yourself and your crew. If someone dies they are lost forever.
- Battle powerful bosses hell-bent on stopping you from escaping the Bermuda Triangle.
Here are the new screenshots:
Take a look at the debut trailer:
In addition to Lost Sea, eastasiasoft plans to release Rainbow Moon (PS4, Q1 2016) and Rainbow Skies (PS4, PS3, PS Vita, late 2016). eastasiasoft will be at PSX 2015.
Lost Sea is slated for a 2016 Summer release for PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Source: Press Release