If you like couch competitive multiplayer, if you like whatever comes after the apocalypse and if you would like to see into how many parts you can break a friend’s avatar than you’ll get your chance to enjoy all these, by supporting Moribund, our latest game, as it lands on Steam Greenlight this very day.
Moribund is a Competitive Local Multiplayer game taking place in a post apocalyptic setting. The gameplay is pretty straight forward. Invite your friends, give them a controller, select your characters, your preferred stage and blast each other. All characters have the same weapon. The only gun that is still functional. This gun has 2 functions hence the name “Double-Charm.” The first function ejects weaponized fungus bullets. Hit the enemy enough times and they will get entangled for some time, leaving them exposed to all sorts of hazards coming their way. The second function is a slow-charging, but incredibly strong, harpoon-like projectile which guarantees the death of the enemy, if it hits them of course.
- Eight unique characters split among 4 factions
- A wide variety of levels (over 50 levels on 5 different settings)
- Several stage mechanics promising unique and hilarious deaths
- Fully voiced over insults and taunts
- The glorious rag doll. The pillar of the game allowing ever-unique dismemberments and falls
Watch the Moribund Greenlight trailer:
You can help support MORIBUND by voting for the game on Steam Greenlight.