“Top 10 Features” Trailer Illustrates Why You Should Try the Game
Twain Harte, CA – April 26, 2017 – Developer and publisher Bitbox announced today the launch of a new round of Closed Beta testing for Life is Feudal: MMO, their medieval-era massively multiplayer game that focuses on simulating (and surviving) life in the Middle Ages. The Closed Beta starts today and will last for approximately two weeks. Life is Feudal: MMO places players in a realistic, non-fantasy, medieval world where danger lurks around every corner. Players need to cooperate as they gather resources, build shelter, craft tools and form a fully functioning feudal society in an unforgiving world. Players may find a place in society as a vassal, a knight, a farmer or even royalty, as their guild builds and expands their medieval societies.
Life is Feudal: MMO is more than just a grand-scale survival game. To help illustrate just “how much more” it really is, Bitbox has also released a new trailer that showcases the top 10 features of the game. Download or stream the trailer from the links below, and get a first-hand look at some of the game’s special features, including: terraforming, land claims, battle formations, realistic weather and climate zones and the unique health/stamina system.
Life is Feudal: MMO features include:
- Terraforming & Construction: deform terrain – Dig tunnels, raise or level hills, and build structures like stone towers, castles and more
- Battle formation system: Players can be grouped up into battle formations to fight better together and gain damage bonuses
- Crafting: Create tools, weapons and more from resources found within the world
- Realistic Player Damage: Combat damage depends on weapons used, armor worn, your character’s current physical condition, etc
- Full weather effects: There are five climate zones with distinct weather and length of seasons. Weather and climate have a real and meaningful impact For example, trees grow best in cold climes, farming is best in warmer climate zones.
- Survival gameplay: Players must take into account things like hunger, blood loss, frostbite, and wild animals\
- Complex food and cooking system: Multiple ingredients when mixed with cooking skills create recipes to help keep players strong. Higher quality food equals better skill bonuses. It pays to keep a cooking master in the group, since their meals can provide bonuses to everyone!
- Double health and stamina bars: One HP bar measures physical health, and one consciousness. Lose all soft HP and you pass out, but lose all hard HP and you die. The Hard Stamina bar determines how long you can run long distance, while the Soft Bar measures sprinting and short duration activity.
- A huge persistent world: Explore a massive, no-loading screen world that spans 49 servers and would take several hours to cross on foot
- Private property/land claims: Players and groups can lay claim to territory, which then protects it, and buildings on it, from random looters
- Minigames: On the web or via the mobile app, players can gather resources outside of the main game, thus never wasting a minute
While players may start their adventure in Life is Feudal: MMO alone, as they gather and craft supplies needed to make it to the next day, they will quickly meet up with others to form groups, then guilds, and finally work their way up to complete medieval societies and nation-states. Life is Feudal: MMO is a realistic social experience, where the best way to thrive in the world is to work together and build a fully functioning society, where everyone has a place, from the most basic hunters and gatherers, to farmers, soldiers and civic leaders. There’s a place for everyone in Life is Feudal: MMO, and a world ready for them to explore!
Watch the Life is Feudal: MMO 10 Main Features Trailer:
Sign up for the Life is Feudal: MMO Beta today, visit play.lifeisfeudal.com.