Join the BETA of this cross-platform world conquest multiplayer title inspired by board games and epic strategy video games
Developer Boomzap Entertainment out of Souteast Asia has announced that Legends of Callasia, a simultaneous turn-based single and multiplayer fantasy world conquest strategy game for PC, Mac, and mobile tablets, needs your support on Kickstarter and your votes on Steam Greenlight. Beta access is open to all as part of the Kickstarter, and a Greenlight campaign on Steam is also ongoing.
Legends of Callasia (formerly known as Legends of Fire & Steel) is a simultaneous turn-based single and multiplayer fantasy world conquest strategy game with no hotseat waiting. Choose from a wide range of heroes from three factions – The Hundred Kingdoms, The Faeborne, and The Revenant – and conquer lands through single player campaigns, or battle against friends through online multiplayer in board game-style maps. Use bonus cards against your enemies or boost your armies and rule the world!
Legends of Callasia is designed to be playable on PC, Mac, iPad, and Android tablets. Boomzap co-founder and Creative Director Chris Natsuume says, “Our hope is to make a mid-core casual game that captures some of the fun of more epic strategy games like Civilization, Crusader Kings, or Heroes of Might and Magic, but in a much smaller, more digestible, one-hour play session.”
Legends of Callasia Key Features:
- Classic fantasy world conquest strategy game with simple, intuitive controls
- Endless strategies through wide range of heroes, units, maps, and more
- Auto-resolve battle mode with two attack phases: missile and melee
- Single player campaigns: follow the war of the races across the lands
- Turn-based multiplayer game with simultaneous plan and resolution cycle: ranked and casual play, friend finder, rankings, leaderboards, and no hotseat waiting
- Pay once and play: no free to play, no ads, no pay to win