Boomzap Entertainment announced today that Legends of Callasia is now available for Android Phones, and not just tablets.
In addition, the developer just released a new patch for Legends of Callasia, which includes a new map, Revenant and Stoneborne adjustments, bug fixes, and more!
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168
- Reduced Wraith’s Def to 3 from 4.
- Reduced Death Knights Def to 42 from 44.
- Fixed bug with Karol’s starting army being all melee units.
- Adjusted Defender stats to 15 atk/23 def from 18 atk/20 def
- Adjusted Onager stats to 15 atk/15 def from 13 atk/13 def
- Adjusted Earthquake card to also prevent army movement
- Adjusted Scavengers card to be available to all factions
- Adjusted Raise the Dead card to only last 1 turn
- Fixed issue with Bribery also affecting player when played on a battle with neutrals
- Added Lake Aquil (4P) map.
- Added North Sweetpine to Kingdom of Caglia to properly follow the kingdom border
- Fixed miscellaneous reported bugs.
- Do not trigger suspicious behaviour notification from own activities.
- Fix various issues when dragging long paths.
- Remove awakening sickness which makes newly-awakened heroes act last in initiative order.
Legends of Callasia will also have a booth at PAX East in Boston on March 10, showcasing the game and previewing the new strategy game. If you’re around, please do drop by! They are at booth #24090.