Southeast Asian developer Boomzap Entertainment has detailed the newest update for fantasy world conquest game Legends of Callasia.
Here are the Legends of Callasia newest update features:
- Added new levels to Campaign mode (we now have a total of 9 Hundred Kingdoms campaigns, 7 Faeborne campaigns, and 5 Revenant campaigns)
- Added limited-edition heroes from our mobile game Super Awesome RPG for each faction (if you purchased the full version)
- New Diplomacy feature to offer or request lands from your ally
- Beta release of friend system and private multiplayer game creation
- Beta version of ranked multiplayer mode
- AI tweaking and improvements
- New flying critters that you can interact with (dragons, furies, zeppelins, flying turtles, and more)
- Added save game feature, email verification system, achievements, and web news notifications
- Miscellaneous game improvements and bug fixes
The developer has also opened up their development progress during live broadcasts on Twitch. Some of their streams include playtesting campaigns before they are releaseed, discussing game design ideas, some thoughts on the game development industry, and occasional multiplayer matches with the team. You can follow them and also watch their recent videos here https://www.twitch.tv/legendsofcallasia.
Legends of Callasia is available now for PC on Steam Early Access.