November 10th, 2015 – Rising Star Games and Kraken Empire’s high octane shoot’em up Kromaia Ω is now available for purchase on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system via the PlayStation Store, with a physical boxed edition coming on November 13th.
Kromaia Omega is a shoot’em up that takes players on a journey unlike any other. Mixing technology and myth, Kromaia’s world is a uniquely fascinating and mysterious place to explore. Battle your way through strange new worlds protected by giant god-like guardians and soar through ancient temple ruins as you attempt to uncover the secrets hidden within. Solve a wide array of puzzles as you engage in savage battles of wits between bouts of laser fire.
Providing players with full 360˚ freedom to fly, spin, and shoot, Kromaia gives you a level of control unheard of within the genre. The innovation doesn’t stop there, however, as Kromaia’s unique adaptive AI creates a special kind of emergent gameplay. This adaptive AI changes variables like enemy speed and formations to offer new, uniquely tailored experiences based on how you choose to play. Combine this with a wide range of ultra-maneuverable and customizable piloted ships called Armors, head scratching puzzles and a wide range of ancient alien worlds to explore, the result is a game which changes the shoot’em up genre forever.
Kromaia Ω Features:
- Interact with hundreds of physical objects and fight dozens of on-screen enemies at once
- Highly destructible worlds with their own rules and law of physics
- Adaptive AI – Artificial intelligence based on independent simple brains that cooperate creating emergent behaviors
- Pilot several different Armors, each with unique weapons, attributes, and philosophies including an all-new armor exclusive to Kromaia
- Multiple gameplay modes including “Story,” “Score Attack,” and the all new “Pure Mode”
- Four levels of difficulty to test players of all skill levels
- Online leaderboards to show the rest of the shoot’em up world you mean business
- Two-player local co-op that lets one player pilot while the other takes control of the weapon systems
Here are the new screenshots:
Source: Press Release