New Epic Trailer, Box Cover Design and Steam page
Warhorse Studios happily announces the release date of the medieval RPG, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be released on the February 13, 2018 in the Americas, Europe, and all PAL regions. In the new trailer, the developers give a sneak peak into the thrilling story of the game. The player incarnates Henry, the son of a blacksmith whose peaceful life is shattered when a mercenary raid burns his village to the ground. By bittersweet fortune, Henry is one of the sole survivors of this massacre. Fate drags him into a bloody conflict and shoves him into a raging civil war, where he helps fighting for the future of Bohemia.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Features
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Here is the Kingdom Come: Deliverance E3 2017 Trailer:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance will launch simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, on February 13, 2018.
- PC Retail / Digital $59.99 / 49,99 € / £ 44,99
- PlayStation®4 / Xbox One $59.99 /59,99 € / £ 54,99