Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta release in Q1 2016
Developer Warhorse Studios is happy to release the new video update #12 for Kingdom Come: Deliverance, in which Creative Director Dan Vávra is presenting the latest development progress. He introduces many cool features such as the dynamic weather system or the dog companion, but is also mentioning the next big development milestone. The Beta Version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Beta Features:
- Beta announcement: In Q1 2016 Warhorse Studios is entering the next stage of development
- Beta content includes:
- First introduction to an epic story
- All core game mechanics
- Enlarging the current game map (triple)
- The first important key battle/siege
- A new weapon Type: Sword and Shield
- And many more…
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Development progress:
- Finishing the Story: Daniel Vávra and his team of 7 writers are finishing over 2500 pages of screenplay, hundred pages of design and have now more than 70 quests with over 300.000 words of dialogues.
- Dog Companion: We are working on the next Kickstarter Stretch Goal – a man’s best friend. We decided to revive the extinct breed “Alount”. It was a very common breed used for hunting, herding and guarding.
- 2D and 3D improvements: With hundreds of incredible artworks and many ingame improvements like the Dynamic weather changes and the Total Illumination System Kingdom Come: Deliverance gets even more realistic. In addition to that we improved our 3D face scanning technologies. We’re scanning every single head for our game including over 30 different expressions and emotion to create life-like facial animations, even with wrinkles.
- Cutscene production starts: We are adding the first cutscenes into the game, with full motion capture of real actors and completely new voices. We prepared more than 25 hours of voiceovers and around 4h of symphonic music which will be recorded in Rudolfinum, one of the most important concert halls in Europe.
Take a look at the new video update #12:
You can play the Alpha version of Kingdom Come: Deliverance on the official website.