Kerbal Space Program Now on Steam, Trailer
Kerbal Space Program is a multi-genre game where players create their own space program.
You the players must build a space-worthy craft capable of flying your crew out into space without killing them. At your disposal is a collection of parts, which must be assembled to create a functional ship. Each part has its own function and will affect the way a ship flies (or doesn’t).
The game is being built first as an open sandbox. There are no objectives yet. You’re free to build anything you can think of, and fly it wherever you want, even into orbit and out to other planets and moons throughout the Kerbal Solar System.
- The Vehicle Assembly Building and the Space Plane Hangar allows players to build spacecraft out of any imaginable combination of parts.
- Fully-fledged, Physics-based Space Flight Simulation ensures everything will fly (and crash) as it should.
- Take your Kerbal crew out of the ship and do Extra Vehicular Activities.
- Fly out to Moons and other Planets.
- Procedural Terrain delivers detailed terrain at a vast scale. The Kerbal Planet is 600km in radius!
- Mod-enabled, allows players to create new content and modify the game.
- Ship systems. Keep an eye out for engine temperatures and fuel levels, and try not to explode.
- Build ships with multiple stages, and jettison parts away as they burn out.
- Full control over the ship’s setup allows for complex ships and advanced functionality.
- Dock spacecraft together to build Space Stations, Massive Starships, or even surface bases on other worlds.
- Take on Missions to attract interest in your Space Program.
- Manage your Space Program.
- Hire astronauts, train them, and send them out into space.
- Research and Develop new technologies to advance your Space Program.
- Discover new worlds and expand the scientific knowledge of Kerbalkind, and a whole lot more!
Check out the official trailer below:
You can download Kerbal Space Station on Steam now for $22.99.
Will you be giving this game a try? Let us know what you think of it.